Top 10 Charcoal Smokers: Editor Recommended
1. Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
- Six height-adjustable cooking grates accommodate various sizes of food, giving 1890 square inches of total cooking space with 25-pounds capacity per grate.
- Porcelain-enameled steel charcoal chamber is designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly for improved burn efficiency.
- Charcoal and ash management system with charcoal chamber, grate and sliding, removable steel ash pan. Designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of maintenance-free cooking
- Vertical design lends itself to naturally rising heat, achieving greater efficiency and improved smoke flavor. Offset design keeps direct heat away from the food, allowing for slow cooking.
- Smoke stack features an adjustable flue for additional flavor and temperature control.
- Built-in, stainless steel thermometer. ‘Smoke Zone’ indicates ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor and an easy-to-read gauge helps you achieve perfectly smoked foods.
- Dimensions: 21 × 43.3 × 50.2 in
2. Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
- Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. The temperature gauge features a smoke zone which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing the perfect amount for smoking flavor. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely.
- Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food
- Stainless temperature gauge with “Smoke Zone” indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use
3. Royal Gourmet 30″ BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker | 800 Square Inch cooking surface, Outdoor for Camping | Black, CC1830S model
- Your purchase includes One Gourmet 30” BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, CC1830S model | Cover is not included
- Grill dimensions: 55.1″ H x 48.4″ W x 27.2″ L | Cooking area – 800 square inches | Porcelain-coated steel wiring grates – 438 sq. in | Chrome-plated warming rack – 179 sq. in | Offset smoker – 183 sq. in | No ignition system
- Removal charcoal, ashes pan allow users to tend charcoal and dump ashes easily
- Traditional charcoal grill with offset smoker combination for dual style barbecue. The offset smoker can also be used as a small grill. Please fuel it using lump charcoal or briquet, with a small amount of wood chips added to help increase flavor
- Includes smoke stack, temperature gauge, scald-proof handle, seamless connection, access door on side to tend charcoal, side air vent, and wheels to transport. New black coating process withstands temperature up to 400 and will not peel off easily
4. Cuisinart COS-118 Vertical 18″ Charcoal Smoker
- Two 18″ stainless steel racks provide 510 square inches of cooking space
- Porcelain enamel water bowl. Dimensions- 22 L x 24 W x 43 H inches
- Top and bottom vents provide a dual air vent system
- Latching base
- Vertically hinged door.MC Cubic Feet: 5.54
5. Weber 14-inch Smokey Mountain Cooker, Charcoal Smoker
- Your purchase includes: One Weber 14-inch Smokey Mountain Cooker, Charcoal Smoker + Cover
- Item overall dimensions: 14.7″ W x 14.7″ D x 31.4″ H. Item weight: 24 lbs
- Cooking Grid Dimensions 13 1/2 X 13 1/2″. Main Grilling Area 143 Sq. Inches. Total Grilling Area 286 Sq. Inches
- Easy assembly required, instructions avaialable in User Guide attachment.
- Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker reaches approximadetely 190°F inside temperature
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
6. Dyna-Glo DGX780BDC-D 36″ Vertical Charcoal Smoker
- 4 cooking grates
- 784 square Inch of total cooking area
- Charcoal & ash management system includes charcoal chamber, charcoal grate & removable ash pan
- Protect your smoker with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover – Model DG784GSC (Sold Separately)
- Stainless temperature gauge with smoke zone indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
7. Realcook Vertical 17 Inch Steel Charcoal Smoker, Heavy Duty Round BBQ Grill for Outdoor Cooking, Black
- 【QUALITY PROTECTION】 – Build-in thermometer with detailed temperature scale and adjustable air supply on lid for greater temperature control.Porcelain-enameled water pan and charcoal pan can provide you the stable use. The heat resistant bakelite handles make transport, basting and cooking a breeze.
- 【COOKING SPACE】 – 2 pieces cooking grids provide total 453 square inches cooking space. With crossbar and 4 hangers inside the lid, you can smoke different sizes and shapes of meat.
- 【MULTI-FUNTIONAL】 – Smoking is a popular method that allows food to be preserved longer, or to impart a different flavour to food, it can be used for cold or hot smoking. Cooks different ways – smokes/grills/steams/bake/braise/roast, offers huge flexibility.
- 【LATCH LOCKING SYSTEM】 – It’s easy to assemble and easy to use. Two layers design you can easily take them apart to transport or clean. Use as a bbq grill or a smoker it depends on you. With the latch locking system, it can provide you more stability.
- 【2 ACCESS DOOR】 – The advantage of 2 access door is you can open the door according you request, more flexible than the one access door. When you need to check the status of foods, you just need to open the upper door. Open the other door, you can add charcoal or wood easier.
8. Masterbuilt MB20060321 40-inch Digital Charcoal Smoker, Gray
- versatile temperature range with the power of charcoal – reaches 225˚f in 20 minutes or 400˚f in 17 minutes
- control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using wifi or bluetooth
- digitalfan minimizes heat fluctuations – maintains temperature
- built-in meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- big capacity with four racks for a total of 1,320 sq-in of cooking space
- place wood chunks in the charcoal tray for a unique smoking flavor
- add partition to the charcoal tray when smoking at 275 f or below
- water bowl for added moisture
- swivel casters for easy moving
- Care instructions: Hand Wash; Power source type: Corded Electric
9. Royal Gourmet CC1830F Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker, Black
- Assembling easily, adopt new process,the paint on the burn box won’t flake.total 800 sq inches cooking surface, 438 sq inches of main chamber, 1/4” diameter porcelain steel cooking grates; 179 sq inches for chrome warming rack; offset smoker provides extra 183 sq inches cooking area with porcelain steel cooking grates.
- Combination offset smoker, good for smoker and heating, side door for easy adding charcoal, air vent grants better air flow.
- Heavy duty lid, with professional thermometer, big stack and cool-touch spring handle. Adjustable damper for better air flowing.
- Big capacity charcoal pan, contains 5 lbs charcoal at once; lifting handles adjust the height of the charcoal for better heating
- Steel mesh front table and bottom shelf, provide plenty of working and storage space, very easy to clean up.
10. Char-Griller E1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill with Side Fire Box, 50 Inch, Black
- Traditional charcoal grill with side firebox for Texas style barbecue
- Grill barrel and side firebox provide heavy-gauge powder-coated steel construction; nonstick cast-iron cooking grates for even heating
- Removable charcoal drawers allow users to add charcoal and dump ashes easily; double bottom for long-term durability
- Additional features include temperature gauge, storage rack and 2 wheels for easy transport. Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- 580 square inches of cooking surface ; 250 square inch side fire box for either charcoal cooking or smoking ; Total cooking area of the Char-Griller grill and smoker is 830 square inches
- Grill measures 62″ X 29″ X 50″, weight: 146 lbs., Assembly required